Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Price + Easy Pay? How much do I pay?

Patron

Plan Price + Easy Pay? How much do I pay?

I'm currently on the "Everything Data Share 1500" family plan (4 lines) and pay $253.97 without taxes & fees. I'm the third phone on the plan and my line costs $40 ($19.99 (plan cost) and 21.00 (add-ons)). How will the leasing or easy pay affect my phone line cost. I've always done the 2 year contract so I'm not sure how to proceed. I went to Sprint yesterday but they didn't explain it well. The guy at Sprint said we only had to pay activation fee if we got the iPhone forever lease and won't affect our bill. So I'm kind of confused.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Plan Price + Easy Pay? How much do I pay?

kandarian77, I'll be glad to help you with that.

We can continue this conversation offline to secure your privacy. Please respond to the Private Message I sent you, include your phone number and Security PIN.

If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification.

Looking forward to assisting you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.