cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans suck

Journeyman

Plans suck

We do mostly texting here. We have 2 lines. I do not like being forced to take a plan with 1500 minutes when we use less then 500 per month. When I called and inquired if there was anyway to change this so I am not forced to pay for minutes I do not use, I was told no, and the person on the other end, who's accent was hard to understand was very rude.

Sprint needs to come up with some inbetween plans. And as soon as my contract is up, I am going to prepaid, at least I wont be scammed into payingfor what I dont use!

10 REPLIES

Plans suck

Just because they do not have plans for less then 1,500 that does not make it a scam.

Wizard

Plans suck

No plans dont suck Sprint have some of the best plans out there 1500 u dont have to worry about data caps wish is the best thing and 1500 min plans so its not a scam.its the best thing going out there now.

Journeyman

Plans suck

Yes they do and so does sprint. I have NO data plan on my phone. In fact I have data blocked on both lines. AND the best part I am charged for data overage every month. Last month I didnt use the phone for 3 straight days and ALL 3 days there were data charges on my phone.

The plans suck and so does sprint. I can not wait until my contract is up!!!!!!!

Wizard

Plans suck

Call Sprint customer service and tell them what is going on with ur account and they will take the overage charges off ur bill.

Journeyman

Plans suck

I do call every month. Every month they say they will, every month when I get the bill there they are. I tell them to take it off and I will pay the adjusted bill. They tell me I have to pay the bill in full and they will give me a creit. Next month no credit more charges!

Journeyman

Plans suck

Barbwhitt, that's desparation that you are experiencing. Sprint is in deep doo. They will do anything possible to squeeze the last nickel from their ever-decreasing user base. The party is over, and they know it.

Wizard

Plans suck

The long and short of it is simple. Sprint DID NOT make you sign up  for your current plan and you DID NOT make a wise choice in picking a  carrier.

If all you wanted was texting then there are several other  carriers that offer texting only plans then  you can buy minutes if  needed.

So with all that said how does Sprint suck when  you are the one who made the choice and chose the wrong carrier\plan  for your needs?

Journeyman

Plans suck

I'm sorry for the frustration for the plan, sounds like  your on a shared mintue package for the 1500 mintues shared . I will send you a private message for further information .

Thanks,
Christinetech

Journeyman

Plans suck

@ nas335.  you don't have to worry about data caps? obviously you don't own an EVO 4G!

Wizard

Plans suck

No i don't have a EVO 4G i do have a EPIC 4G and i have 1500 everything data plan so no i don't have to worry about data caps thats wish is great about Sprint everything data plans no data caps!!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.