Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please make lower family plan minutes available

Journeyman

Please make lower family plan minutes available

I have a family plan with 2 lines that includes 1500 minutes and unlimited text and web. the problem is that we NEVER use more than 500 minutes. in fact, this month we only used 55 minutes and i am paying for 1500.

i looked around for other plans online and saw on www.billsave.comthat T-mobile has basically the same plan for $10 less. why should i be paying more for the same thing t-mobile can provide?

i called CS and asked if i could have my minutes lowered to save money and told them about the plan that i saw from t-mobile.I also told him that i am considering switching providers. he responded by saying "That's up to you".

Shouldnt Sprint to try to keep their customers?

It would be great to have a family plan with less minutes!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

My wife and I were discussing the same thing. We never come close to using the 1500 minutes.

I agree iwth both of you. I have the Everything Data Share with 5 lines, and never get close to 1500, but use anymobile, anytime feature a lot. Like I said in other post entries, Sprint should have made smaller shared plans since that feature was introduced. Now what the representative told you was uncalled for, but that's business.

Wizard

Unfortunately, family plans with fewer minutes AND data and messaging included are currently not being offered.  Depending on the types of phones you have on your current plan, the Talk Family plan with 700 minutes included plus possibly add-ons for messaging and data may be an option, but with everything added up, you may be looking at as much or more as what you're paying now.  It may be worth taking a look at the Sprint Plan Optimizer which looks at your usage (minutes, data, messaging) and recommends plans and/or add-ons based on that.  If you're interested in trying it out, log into your account and select 'Analyze my plan' under the 'I want to' links next to your devices, or use this link: https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/myportal/MyUSC/PhoneAndPlanDetails/PlanOptimizer/?INTNAV=ATG:IWT:SPO.

Claudia

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.