cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Data Charge??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Premium Data Charge??

Ok, ya' ll I have been with sprint for over 10 years. That makes me a "SPRINT PREMIER CUSTOMER", Now I don't mind paying for a data charge, but when I am paying two on one phone, I tend to get a little pissy. I called cust service and asked why I was being charged 10.00 for my EVO when I was already careering a data plan?!?! This is what I was told. "Its for having a 4G phone on your account, if you had 2 4G phone's you would have two charges" It's not even for the data.?!? Hello SPRINT, that's double dipping. Does anyone know how to get rid of this bogus charge? HELP me I feel like going to T-Mobile, kids are freeeeee....

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Premium Data Charge??

You can't. It is a requirement for having an EVO and Epic. I am not going to post and explanation here because it has been doen numerous times before in other threads. Please search before starting a new thread, there are already several threads on this exact same subject all over the community here.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/31595?tstart=0

Journeyman

well try to explaine to me! Act like I am a 5 year old. Is it for the extra data that will be used, lik at&t upped it's rates? come on,  why if its not a tax  and it is not an add on for the plan what the hell is it? I got a e-mail but i can't copy and paste it on to the fourm. It doesn't explan anything either, but it is going to the FCC bbb. I am not paying for double dipping on your parts.

Master

That thread has over 1300 posts in it discussing this very topic, I am not going to go into details as it has everything has already been discussed at least once if not numerous times already in there. If you don't want to pay the $10 Premium Data charge then get another device that doesn't require it. You aren't being forced to have an EVO or an Epic, you are free to choose whichever phone you want. The Premium Data charge is a requirement for these two devices, if you don't want to pay the extra $10, then use a different phone that doesn't have this requirement.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.