cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question concerning music, the LG Rumor Touch, and the everything messaging plan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Question concerning music, the LG Rumor Touch, and the everything messaging plan

I was wondering if I could access the music from my micro SD card and create playlists on my LG Rumor Touch without paying extra. I know I can use the mass storage music file, but then I have to individually click the songs and every time I get a message, my song stops playing. I also know that there's a file in my entertainment folder, but I think that's somehow connected to the Sprint store and would thus cost extra to use, right?

Also, I don't know what these two parts of my plan mean:

-Sprint Premier

-standard features

If someone can explain those, that'd be appreciated as well. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Message was edited by: Seggie13

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Hi,

Thank you for your question. With the Everything Messaging Plan, data is not included. Anytime you download anything; games, ringtones, songs, wallpapers, etc. You will be charged per KB. I hope this helps.

----George

Journeyman

Well, I'm not trying to download things; I'm just trying to access the things I already have. Basically, I'm trying to find out how to play my music that I already own in an efficient manner, and want to know if that'll cost extra to play it at all.

Wizard

Hi,

Once you download the music on your device it should be accessible throught the music playing program on your device.

If you load this music onto the SD card. You are not charge any data fees, unless you are downloading new music on the device.

----George

Journeyman

Okay. Thank you.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.