cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions from "What's there to know about 'iconic' phones and data plans?" blog

Journeyman

Re: Questions from "What's there to know about 'iconic' phones and data plans?" blog

Since the Transform is a 3G phone,  and since I already have unlimited data with my current F&C500 plan.   I should be able to upgrade to this phone and keep my current plan untouched.

Is this correct?

Journeyman

Re: Questions from "What's there to know about 'iconic' phones and data plans?" blog

I would also like to keep my current plan,  I have a legacy Free and Clear 500.  It has unlimited data, web, and texts.

Basically everything I need.

Since I can't for some reason get an Epic and keep my plan.

What other phones can I replace my Mogul with, and keep my plan

Journeyman

No problem.

Now, I have no plans on leaving my $30 SERO F&F 500 plan for the new SERO Premium offering nor the $10/month add-on for a "rich data experience" (whatever that means).

$30/month is all I can afford (and honestly, what I feel a month of cell phone service is truly worth seeing that I don't travel for business and sit at a desk 5 days/week with a corporate land line & internet access).

That said, can you provide a list of what 3G devices I am able to upgrade to while maintaining the above?

I have a Samsung ACE that's getting long in the tooth.

Thanks.

Wizard

Dang, sometimes the code includes a period, comma, whatever in the URL, which ultimately breaks it.  Thanks for fixing and reposting it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Link in ClaudiPo's post does not work.

Here it is without the period at the end:

[LINK]

Wizard

Questions from "What's there to know about 'iconic' phones and data plans?" blog

I posted at lot of information about certain devices requiring certain rate plans, discounts, etc. in the blog at http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/plans/blog/2010/12/02/whats-there-to-know-about-iconic-phones-and-data-plans .  I'm sure it will trigger additional questions, so I wanted to provide a forum to ask those.

As I mentioned in the blog, please reserve this space for customers with actual questions.  If you want to express your views of, happiness or unhappines about Sprint's rate plans, you can do so in this thread at http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/220909#220909 or start a new discussion.  Thanks!

Message was edited by: ClaudiPo