cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnect Fee Shows No Loyalty To Customers

Go to solution
Journeyman

Reconnect Fee Shows No Loyalty To Customers

Sprint may want to reconsider the $36.00 reconnect fee or they will surely lose some of their most loyal customers. How can you charge someone almost 40% of their actual bill for a reconnect fee in addtiotion to all the other fees that are tucked in a plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Reconnect Fee Shows No Loyalty To Customers

We charge the reconnect fee only after you were suspended for non-pay and your service was resumed after making your past due payment.

*Alex

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

We charge the reconnect fee only after you were suspended for non-pay and your service was resumed after making your past due payment.

*Alex

View solution in original post

Journeyman

But $36 dollars my bill is $85 that's crazy when it only takes seconds out your time reinstall the service but take regular people a couple hours in a day to make the $36 dollars

Master

The idea is that if you have to pay a reconnect fee it will be more likely that you you will not be in the position where the service gets turned off.   Most companies that provide services have reconnect fees to turn service back on.    In my area if you electric service is turned off  you have to pay the past due  a 200 dollar deposit  besides a reconnect fee.    For my cable service there would be a reconnect fee of 90.00 which is more than half of my monthly bill.  

Journeyman

All companies charge fees to reconnect. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.