cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERO-Premium: trouble switching between BB and Android

Journeyman

SERO-Premium: trouble switching between BB and Android

As far as I know this can be done: switching from a BB on a SERO Premium plan over to an Android. However, when I called in, the rep said I couldn't do that unless I changed to an everything plan. I called again with the same response. I'm pretty sure they're doing something wrong, but according to the reps I spoke with, the only options they saw on their screens were the more expensive Everything plans.

Any clues about what to do about this?

Thanks

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: SERO-Premium: trouble switching between BB and Android

Try this number, It is the group set up to deal with the Sero-Premium accounts - 888-876-8381

Has your account already been changed to the Sero-Premium? If not you can go about it by doing this,

•Email everythingreferral@sprint.com with your account details (e.g. your account # or phone #) and the request to migrate to SERO Premium.
•You’ll get an e-mail confirmation back when your account has been upgraded to SERO Premium
•You can then call telesales, go to sprint.com, or go to a company-owned store to upgrade/buy an iconic device
•(If you buy from telesales or the web, when the device arrives, you’ll call employee care to activate the device.)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SERO-Premium: trouble switching between BB and Android

Hi, thanks. I ended up using this number I got over at SprintUsers: 866-264-1282. Worked like a charm.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.