Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint tried to take payment hours before it was in my account. Can't set up new arrangement

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint tried to take payment hours before it was in my account. Can't set up new arrangement

Set up an arrangement and Sprint tried to take it at 1 in the morning when my check goes in at 5am. I then paid, and had 88 left to pay. Can't set up an arrangement now because the first one failed for them taking it too soon. Also, my phone is now restricted and when I call and get redirected, I can't get away from the automated system to talk to someone.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

btweak66

Thanks for contacting us! I would love to assist you with your concerns. Please reply back to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I'm sorry this happened to you, @btweak66.  

This is an important thing to keep in mind for anyone setting up a payment arrangement or future dated payment.  Sprint withdraws all payments at midnight, so the money will be withdrawn before you get up in the morning.

If it's necessary for you to make a physical deposit to your bank account or your direct deposit won't apply to your account until later in the day, it's best to set your payment up for the day following the one in which you'll be paid to avoid this situation.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".