cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SprintWorks Verification Dialogue Needs to Be Clearer.

Go to solution
Journeyman

SprintWorks Verification Dialogue Needs to Be Clearer.

So, less of a question, more of a suggestion. I had the discount, at some point it went away for an unknown reason, I failed to notice it. I went in to re-verify and it seemed to go smoothly except I wasn't really sure it had done anything. The reason? The displayed dialogue message is very cryptic.

When doing SprintWorks verification for corporate discounts, it would be nice if the verification dialogue message was more cut and dry.

I ended up having to chat with support to find out my status on it.

"Thank you for your interest in the Sprint Works℠ Program. No action is required for your account at this time."
Apparently that means it was successful at re-verifying me, according to support.
But that message is really ambiguous. Can we get something more clear cut?

"Thank you for your interest in the Sprint Works℠ Program. Verification was successful. Thanks for choosing Sprint!"
Something like this seems like it would do a world better at telling your customers whether they actually got verified for the discounts.

Alternatively for failed: "Thank you for your interest in the Sprint Works℠ Program. Unfortunately we could not verify your eligibility at this time. Please check your details or contact customer support."

Just seems like a few little edits could help clarify this communication. If these messages were clearer I wouldn't have had to waste 10-15 minutes of my, and your service rep's time on a fairly trivial thing to check.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: SprintWorks Verification Dialogue Needs to Be Clearer.

The wording is a little funny. I've informed the powers that be of your suggestion.  Thank you again.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

The wording is a little funny. I've informed the powers that be of your suggestion.  Thank you again.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Awesome, thanks.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.