cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total monthly cost of $129 Everything Data Family plan in NYC

Journeyman

Total monthly cost of $129 Everything Data Family plan in NYC

Sprint support would not tell me how much the "Everything Data Family - with Any
Mobile, Anytime" would cost in New York City with taxes and fees. I'm trying to price it for 2 lines, with the base price being $129. It's fairly troubling that they'd consider this a secret, but perhaps someone brave with this plan in NYC (even better Brooklyn specifically) can tell me how much they're paying per month.

Thanks

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Total monthly cost of $129 Everything Data Family plan in NYC

That's why they're called HIDDEN fees! Hello!

Master

They aren't hidden, they are required taxes and surcharges that vary from county to county, state to state, etc. depending on telecommunications requirements in that area. They are pretty much the same from carrier to carrier, the only thing that varies is the surcharges from each independent carrier. Even then however they taxes and surcharges usually are fairly close (within a couple dollars if not closer) from one carrier to another.

Journeyman

this plan is not worth it... i have 2 phones on my plan and in the store they had told me it was 120 plus tax and said it should never be over 140 i get my bill and its 196.. we keep having text apps charged to our phones that we dont have and i keep getting off my next bill but its still always there and thats 20.00 plus they tell u that u have a 300 spendinglimint well thats another 4.99 each month. and its not so ur not late on a bill cuz ur still charged 10.99 for late fees and ur bill can and will go over 400.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.