cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Hotspot Plan

Journeyman

Unlimited Hotspot Plan

Looking for any information regarding an existing or soon to be available unlimited hotspot plan. 

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlimited Hotspot Plan

Just for clarification; are you needing pricing on a phone plan that has a hotspot or a plan for a hotspot device? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I'm looking for an unlimited hotspot plan.  I live in a rural area and I'm sick of purchasing 50 GB plans with a new device for each.  I'd love to purchase one hotspot device and one unlimited plan to go along with it.  

Good morning. At this time we don't have an unlimited data plan for in home hotspots. There is an unlimited plan for tablet

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Yes I know, that's what I'm looking for though.  Simply looking to see if this will happen in the future, I'm sure Sprint could come up with an amount for an unlimited plan to make it work for both parties.  I know it was available for a couple weeks and then Sprint pulled it, but it wasn't advertised that much from what I hear.  Wish I had got in when I could.  

I'm more than happy to let the powers that be know our customers would like this service.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I appreciate it, thank you!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.