Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unverified Email

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unverified Email

So, let's start at the beginning.

I ordered my phone offline, and once it arrived I activated it and set up My Sprint account with an old email address.

Well, when I went to verify it, it turns out I forgot the password for that email, and couldn't get signed into it to use the email Sprint sent there for verifying my account. 

No big deal, right?

I just made a new email, and thought I would just switch it over.

Well, I was wrong.

Now, because I never verified that email, I'm left hung up on a screen that tells me to verify that old email address I can't access, and until it's verified, I can't log in.

I've called customer service, and went through the online chat TWICE where both times, they first tried to just get me info to change my password, because that's definitely what I told them was the problem was, and second they "changed my default communication email".

However, once I go to log in with that same username and password, guess which screen I'm still stuck at.

The "Go Verify Yourself" screen from before.

Now, my only other option is to go to a Sprint store and have them take a look, but I'm afraid they'll just redirect me back to the customer support line that's clearly worked so well so far.

Help me, I'm desperate and just want access to my online information so I can view my bills and check my upgrade status, nothing special.

Now, I'll own my part of this for being dumb and losing my email password, but it should not, and I repeat, SHOULD NOT be this difficult to resolve what should be a simple problem.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Unverified Email

Have you tried "Forgot Password" on the system where the email is located to reset the password for the old email?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.