cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wendy's Employee 18% Discount Help

Journeyman

Wendy's Employee 18% Discount Help

I am a Wendy's employee, and saw a poster in my work's break room with a code on it, for 18% off all individual regular priced plans. I am not sure how to make this discount activated. I'm about to have a baby boy in April, and so any saving would be fantastic right now. If anybody can help me out with this is would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: Wendy's Employee 18% Discount Help

Yes, Sprint customers may receive a discount depending on their employer's agreement with Sprint. You can initiate the process at http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt/ais/wdyw.asp?id12=BHP_Link_EmployeeDiscounts or call 1-888-798-1005.

Here's some additional information about the program that you should be aware of:

• If any subscriber on the account qualifies for the employee discount, the discount is set at the account level and all qualifying phone numbers on the account receive the discount.
  • The discounts are not back-dated to the date the customer requested the discount to be applied to the account.
  • The discount goes into effect after the first full bill cycle after an account is added to the discount structure.
  • Before receiving an employee discount, all existing consumer customers must agree to a new 2-year service agreement on all qualifying lines of service on discountable plans.  Note that not all plans and add-ons are eligible for a discount, including but not limited to:
    • Simply Everything with unlimited voice service
    • Everything Business with unlimited voice service
    • Everything Plus individual and shared plans
    • SERO Premium plans
    • Sprint Basic 200
    • Plans for Mobile Broadband/Data Cards
    • Add-on services with a monthly recurring charge of $29.99 or less (examples include but not limited to: Messaging Add-ons, Data Packs, Data Premier, $10 Premium Data add-on for 4G and non-4G smartphones)
  • Exceptions when the new 2-year Service Agreement (SA) extension is not required:
    • Customer requests employee discount within the first 90 days of activating a line of service or renewing their SA on a line on their account. No other line on the account requires an SA extension.
    • If customer is on a rate plan that does not qualify for the discount, such as Simply Everything and Basic 200, do not require the SA extension (effective 09/08/10).
    • Subscriptions on a shared plan that rank 3+ do not require the SA extension since they do not qualify for the discount (effective 08/27/10).

Feel free to search the Community for more information about these discounts, e.g., see the post at http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/223610#223610.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.