cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do Night & Weekend Minutes start and end?

SOLVED
Journeyman

I've been digging around the Sprint site for about 30 minutes and I can't find a definitive answer on when nights start and end and when weekends start and end.

I'm a new Sprint customer, so I don't have a bill to look at yet, but this info was pretty clear on my T-Mobile bill.

I also understand that a "6PM night" option is available, but I really want to know what time "regular" nighttime (and weekend) minutes start.

Could someone please point me to that page that describes nights and weekends?

Thanks,

Eric

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

• Night and Weekend Hours begin at 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., or 9:00 p.m. depending on the type of plan provisioned on the subscription and including any special attachables that may change the Night and Weekend time of the Primary plan.
  • Night and Weekend Hours are based on the customer's location at the time of the call, not the time zone of the Home Service Area.
  • Example:
    • If a 9:00 p.m. Night and Weekend customer resides in the Central Time Zone and travels to the East Coast, their Night and Weekend Hours would begin at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
  • Nights end at 7:00 a.m. and Weekends end Monday at 7:00 a.m.
  • Customers do not receive unlimited calling on Holidays that fall on a weekday.
  • Calls are billed at the rate being charged when the call is initiated.
  • Examples:
  • A call which starts at 6:59 a.m. would be a Nights and Weekends call regardless of when the call ended.
  • A call which starts as Anytime minutes call will continue to bill as Anytime minutes even if it lasts into Nights and Weekends Hours.

You can go to My Sprint and find out the details of your plan.

Journeyman

Thanks, that was very good!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.