Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am i getting a ProRated Charge?

Journeyman

Why am i getting a ProRated Charge?

My last bill was $179.25. i paid $180 flat and the sprint store employee said my account is good to go. Then few days later i get a email saying i owe $214! Yeah my bill is due on the 5th of every month but i had a grace extension period til the 7th. I paid what was asked which was the 179.25 but now it saying i owe a difference of $34 which equals a total payment of $214. Question is why am i being charged? i mean yeah its due on the 28th of this month and i will be able to pay it but why am i bein charged if i already paid my first month?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Why am i getting a ProRated Charge?

Looks like you got charged an activation fee.  I would dispute tha charge if you were told evrything was paid for.

Highlighted

Re: Why am i getting a ProRated Charge?

deejaysg916,

Please send me a private message and once I get your message, I will reply back to gather more information. I would like to look at your account and see why you had addidtional charges on your account.

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.