ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't the Galaxy Forever plan offered to Sprint's current customers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why isn't the Galaxy Forever plan offered to Sprint's current customers?

I have been a loyal customer with Sprint forever! To give you an idea of how long, I was with Cingular Wireless when Sprint bought them out. So, why can't I get the Galaxy Forever plan? I have owned the galaxy s2, s4 and s6 edge. Notice how I've had every other model? that's because, as a loyal Sprint customer, I am only offered an upgrade every 2 years. Sprint is offering new customers an upgrade every year, so they will have the opportunity to upgrade to the most current Galaxy model phone every year! I'm sorry but, that's just not right. I'll likely stay with Sprint forever and with the Galaxy model phones,so that is guaranteed business. Yet, they only offer this deal to new customers that might not be as loyal as I have been. Sprint, I think you have your priorities mixed up. You should be taking care of the people who are, have been and will be taking care of you. Not offering a good deal to try taking care of a bunch of new customers. That's just being greedy! That's all I got, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Why isn't the Galaxy Forever plan offered to Sprint's current customers?

Good morning babygirl7345

I was checking on this offer and I see that it is available to new, existing customers adding a line or existing customers that are upgrade eligible. Beginning 6/24/16, customers can purchase the Galaxy S7 with a 24 month lease and pay $5 a month per line for annual upgrades.

Are you upgrade eligible? If you are, then you qualify. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have another 10 months on my current 2 year contract, basically another whole year. The Galaxy forever deal started right after I renewed my contract and upgraded my last Galaxy phone. I'm paying $360 for a tablet that probably doesn't even cost $100 bc I'm leasing it, which is highway robbery, and I'm stuck with an old phone for almost another year! I'm  increasingly becoming really unhappy with Sprint. They get my money every month, as they have every month for many years and I don't get a single bit of gratitude.

Sprint Social Care

Hello babygirl7345

We would never want our customers to feel less than appreciated. Let us take a look at your account.

We sent you a Private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.