cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$90.00 Unlimited freedom plan up to 5 phones

Journeyman

$90.00 Unlimited freedom plan up to 5 phones

Its sad that sprint treat a loyal customer unfairly like a piece of crap. I was a loyal customer since 2003 and when I was ready to switch to $90.00 Unlimited freedom plan, they absolulty refuesed to honer it. It is sad that Sprint shower a new custmoer with all kind of attractive plan while ignore those of us who was paying them for the last 14 years.  T-mobile offer the plan not just to a new customer to existing loyal customer as well.

I guess time to switch to a different service provider who treat loyal cutomer with respect.

17 REPLIES 17
Master

Re: $90.00 Unlimited freedom plan up to 5 phones

goldenbaylimo1, we appreciate your loyalty. You're an important part of our Sprint Family. Allow us to review the account to see what offers we have available for you.

I sent you a private message, please reply to it when you get a chance.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

What is there to review? either the new Unlimited plans are available to existing customers or not. We know for a fact that as of right now, the new $90 plans are NOT available to existing customers like us who have endured Sprint's mediocre service for years and STILL stuck by SPRINT. Thanks Sprint!

Wizard

Agreed with you.
I will start porting out my lines one by one
The first one is going as soon as I have time to get to T-Mobile store
GrandMaster

consider me confused. if the network is mediocre for you why are you getting upset that the deal is ony for new customers and not existing customers? so you can switch to a cheaper plan on the same per you mediocre network? there are always new deals popping up for existing customers..which is why the agent wants to review the plan you are already on to see what current deals might beat that. not exactly new news but ALL carriers cater to new customers over existing customers...its always been this way.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

how you been phoenix? havent seen you around for a while.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I just ran into the same situation and was given a number to call. The girl on the phone told me I could get a permanent plan (the new customer one is for a year) for the same price - and she asked me if I had a Costco membership - which I do...so she sent me an email saying to upload the id to a website which I did.  Later I got confirmation that my plan changed and also got another email saying the discount did not. So I did not get the plan they said and when I followed up - I went through 2 people on chat then just called in and was told there was no discount for Costco.  Why would she bring this up to me then??? And they told me the plan was $120 which is a number she never even mentioned. I want them to pull the call and honor the price I was told.  Again, long time customer probably 13 or 14 years now and I see new customers getting better deals. 

Wizard

Doing well. Always nice to read your posts.
I still have 4 lines with Sprint and called CS to see if I can take advantage of the new customer promo. Sadly: NO (I knew that before calling CS)
Line 1 is out of contract, lines 2 & 3 will be in 08/2017 and line 4 in 11/2017
The CS suggested the $60, $40, $30, $30 as the way to go when the lines are out of contract. Makes sense but I wish they can help me reduce my bill from $234/month :-(
My main line is with T-Mo because I need voice and cellular data at the same time
GrandMaster

seawolf mentioned it in her captains log area a few deals for existing customers.. i'll grab you a link. its a few paragraphs down. https://community.sprint.com/t5/Captains-Log-Community-Updates/Giving-you-User-Name-control-and-Keep...
Highlighted
GrandMaster

actually i think thats the same deal the CS agent mentioned to you. even at $234 per month for 4 lines thats about $59 per line..which still isnt to shabby
Wizard

I may do something different. For sure one line is moving out by 03/2017 because he plays Ingress & Pokemon Go, wants to be able to talk when playing and could not with Sprint right now

I know I get 28% discount because of my employer but could not take advantage on the current family plan.

I need to get the total ETF for the 3 lines and see where the breakeven point is. From there I can make an inform decision

Master

Th3Phoenix, your concerns are understood, we definitely want to get a plan that fits your needs. Please reply to my private message, that way I can review your account and discuss your options.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.