$90.00 Unlimited freedom plan up to 5 phones

Wizard

Re: $90.00 Unlimited freedom plan up to 5 phones

Done

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello Th3Phoenix.

We would hate to lose our loyal customers over this new plan. Keep in mind that when a new customer comes to Sprint they often have to pay an Early Terminating Fee. In addition, they have to deal with the aggravation of switching carrier. For this reason Sprint is lowering the price of the Unlimited Freedom plan until 2018. After 2018 new customers will pay full price for the additional Free lines. 

We would like to review your account and make sure you are in the correct plan. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Don't worry, I am not going anywhere.
Paying the ETF and switch to the new plan ($60/$40/$30/$30) plus employer discount breaks even after 2 months for me.

I still keep my main line with T-Mobile :-)
GrandMaster

since thats a discounted plan triple make sure your employer discount still works with it. it might notbe able to be added on to a already discounted plan..so fully make sure
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Thanks for the reminder.
I will check with CS, the worse case scenario breaks even between 3-4 months. Still cheaper than the current legacy plan on the long run.
GrandMaster

just helping you cross your T's and dot your I's yo Smiley Happy
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.