cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWFUL AND UNFAIR POLICY

Journeyman

AWFUL AND UNFAIR POLICY

i have been a customer with Sprint for 15+ years. I called them on black Friday because I saw an ad that I could upgrade my phone for $10 a month for the galaxy s9+. After waiting on hold for a good half hour or more I was told that it was ONLY for new customers or if I were adding a line. Ok, then what discounts or perks do I receive for being a loyal paying customers for 15 + years? None was what I was told. I was told to go into the store and talk to them or call customer care. I went into the store and was told the same. No available promotions for me. Basically to get a discounted phone I have to change carriers or downgrade to an older phone. Are you kidding me? The employee at the store agreed that this is a sad policy but this is the sprint way. So to get the phone that I want will be almost $40 a month vs the advertised $10 a month if I "add a new line" or if I was a new customer. CHANGE YOUR POLICY....

2 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: AWFUL AND UNFAIR POLICY

Hi Sharonie. I'd definitely encourage you to log in to your account at Sprint.com and check out the promos available to you. You can choose which line you are looking to upgrade and see what's out there for you.

There are promos specifically for existing customers looking to upgrade that include discounted rates when trading in your old phone.

With the holidays just around the corner, I'd strongly recommend keeping an eye on Sprint.com as promotions tend to pick up around this time of year.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Re: AWFUL AND UNFAIR POLICY

I’m an existing customer as well I’m surprised they didn’t offer you the promo for existing customers which is $200 off the phone

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.