cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed

Journeyman

Annoyed

I have been a sprint customer for almost 10 years, in that time I have dealt with dropped calls and low internet connection. For the last month I have been trying to upgrade my iPhone 8 to a s10e. But it seem my loyalty to sprint Is one sided and in vane. The only deals that I am offered is to add a new line which I don’t want nor have any use for. It seams to me that the only way you get any discounts from sprint is to be a new costumer or add a line. Where those of us that want to keep our number and not bounce back and forth between companies are stuck paying full price for our service and phones.

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Annoyed

HI There,

We'd be happy to take a look at your upgrade options. If you could please send us a private message and we can gather a bit more information. 

Journeyman

After talking with a sprint representative I still was only offered the s10e at full price or 15/m with a new line. Nothing has changed
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Unfortunately, those are the only offers we have right now. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

For existing customers, because for new customers and lines the deals are endless
GrandMaster

same type of deals you would be getting at any of the other carriers..they all tend to cater to the new customer. once you are with them for 2ish years you are no longer a new customer and you will be seeing the same deals you are seeing currently here.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

So best option is to switch providers every 2 years, got it.
GrandMaster

fully up to you..but if you want to get the new customer deals then yes..you would need to be a new customer or add a new line to your account.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.