cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Always Changing

Journeyman

Bill Always Changing

I am so fed up with Sprint.  For some reason my bill is always changing and increasing and I have not mad any changes to my account. This time I was supposed to get a credit $15 for 3 months for adding a new line for my apple watch and now all of a I am only getting an $11 credit.  I know it is only $4 but it feels like Sprint tries to sneak fees in on you thinking you are not going to check you account.  Then they want me to set up auto pay so they can have direct aces to my account to mess it up.  I am so fed up with the way Sprint Treats it long time customers.  I have been with sprint for 10 years and always paid my payment on time but I seem to have the most problems with this company.  When I call customer service the first thing they want to do it tell me that I do not know what I am talking about until I ask to speak with a manger.  I have worked in customer service for years and I am not sure where they are getting their training.  SPRINT please  know you have lost a customer and I am actively searching for a new carrier.  I am finding that this SPRINT is not the way to go.  I would never recommend anyone to use SPRINT.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.