Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill forgiveness For battered Women

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bill forgiveness For battered Women

Dear Sprint,

I’ve had a really hard time lately. I was in a domestic violence situation for several years. This time around my head was beaten in badly & I had to have 2 months of recuperation to get back to work. Sprint offered me $500 off of my bill but only applied $250 due to the restraining order I had to place on my husband. I’ve had to call sprint countless times to follow up repeating the story of my trauma over & over again. At this point I owe so much money on the account. I’ve asked for help & bill forgiveness so many times so I can start over. I have been a customer since 2002. My life depends on this having this phone number & so does my business. My son & I didn’t even celebrate Christmas this year or exchange any gifts. Losing my phone number will cripple my business. Directv, PSEG, My landlords, & optimum all zeroed out my bill as I was a long term customer as well due to the domestic violence restraining order & gave me a second chance at life. Life has been awful. Every battered woman deserves a second chance to get on her feet. 

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Bill forgiveness For battered Women

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through such an awful awful event. Let me take a look into your account and talk to my supervisor and I will get back with you as soon as I can.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Bill forgiveness For battered Women

Will you please private message me your phone number and account PIN?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.