cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed incorrectly

Journeyman

Billed incorrectly

Hi. I've been calling Sprint almost daily for about 45 days and nobody will help me. We switched to T-Mobile in early March. Before doing that, I called Sprint to find out what I'd owe. We just owed $75 to pay off one of our phones (purchase, not lease) and I paid that right away.

After I switched, Sprint charged me a $120 penalty plus taxes and fees, for a total of $144.20. I'm a business customer and have signed contracts that say there's no penalty for paying off my phone early and no contract. This phone was an add-on to my current plan which didn't carry a contract.

I spent an hour on the phone with a customer service rep who finally told me she could no longer see my contracts to verify what I was saying and her supervisor would call me back. Of course he didn't. I've also been calling my business rep, Len Hayes, who can't see my contracts and is supposed to get her supervisor to fix things. She no longer takes my calls and I have to leave a message almost every day. I have copies of my signed contracts and even though they say I shouldn't be charged, nobody will listen.

I don't know what to do. I'm trying to buy a house, and you guys are going to ruin my credit with this random charge that I don't owe. This is a fraudulent charge, and I need it removed immediately. Won't anyone help me? Do I have to file charges with the FTC? 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Billed incorrectly

Hey beesunny. I definitely can understand the frustration and would be glad to try and get things on the right track. I'll need to gather some info from you so that we can check into this further. I'm going to send you a PM so we can get some account info and start escalating this internally. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.