cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I restore my account after I ported my number over to TMobile and keep my original plan?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can I restore my account after I ported my number over to TMobile and keep my original plan?

I just feel like I can’t get a straight answer.

All I want to do is re-open an account that has been canceled for less than 5 days (10 now since I have been lied to and given the run around) and retain the original plan that I had. Why would this be such a big deal the final bill isn’t even due till November 27. It is a plan no longer available but It’s only been five days! 

The crazy part is that I want to return to sprint! I had no problems with Sprint until I tried to stay with them.  Spent several  hours over  A period of three days only To be totally lied to and scammed. And the last two days going to three different stores because one wasn’t a corporate store (Why would you have Sprint on your awning And show up in locate store map if you’re not an actual sprint store???) A corporate store That again told me no problem but then passed me off to another agent  Who didn’t even look me up in his system, to Best Buy who said they could do nothing either because they were a third-party store!

Like this shouldn’t be this hard.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Can I restore my account after I ported my number over to TMobile and keep my original plan?

Good afternoon JojoMac. I don’t have the answer to that off-hand, but I will find it, please reply back to the Private Message that I sent you at your earliest convenience.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Can I restore my account after I ported my number over to TMobile and keep my original plan?

This is why people feel scammed. Where is the transparency?   Is there really no policy for this scenario? Terms and conditions?  Getting an answer in a private message after giving name and account information feels predatory And defeats the purpose of me asking this question on the forum in the first place. But I will try it and see what happens maybe you’ll surprise me

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.