cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get contract buyout payment

Journeyman

Can't get contract buyout payment

Sprint, I don't know what else to do. I've been trying for literally months to get the contract buyout for a line I moved from Verizon to you. $231.00 may not be a lot to you, but it's a significant amount to me. I've chatted, emailed, and phoned, but nothing ever happens. I had high hopes for the last chat with support, who said he had identified the problem and it would be fixed in 48 hours, but then, nothing. I'm really unhappy with you right now.

4 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Can't get contract buyout payment

Hello bcarter5876, thank you so much for reaching out to us. Did you have a chance to register for the promotion? Go to Sprint.com/joinsprint to learn more.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes. If that had worked, I wouldn't need the umpteen calls and chats with support. I just finished another chat with support. They are working on it and will supposedly call me back on Wednesday. We'll see.
Sprint Social Care

Understood! If you don't get the call, send us a PM so we can investigate this issue and get to the root cause.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well, shockingly nobody ever called and I have still not received the buyout amount. This has gone past poor customer support into just plain rude. There are reasons that the call possibly could not have been made, but there should be a mechanism for alerting customers WITH WHOM A SPECIFIC APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN MADE. I stayed home all evening just to make sure I wouldn't miss the call, and nothing...
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.