cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unlock the Iphone paid off

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't unlock the Iphone paid off

I have grown with so much frustration with UNLOCKING my iPhone 7. I have been over 10 reps and all of them say my phone is unlocked,  or I should contact apple, or even worse I should contact the new carrier.  They all say that there really isn't much they can do because on their end the system  says it is unlocked.  Why buy a phone with Sprint when no one can unlock my phone once it has been payed for?  I went to all the carriers and they have all told me that my phone does not work with their carrier as the phone is LOCKED.  I need the phone to be unlocked to use it internationally.  HELP PLEASE!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Can't unlock the Iphone paid off

When we see that the phone is showing unlocked in our system, but the phone itself is still locked, this means that the phone didn't receive the unlock signal. The phone needs to be set up to receive the signal. The phone must be powered on, have a data connection and have the Sprint SIM in it at the time the signal is sent. Is the phone still active on your account? Is the unlock for domestic or international purposes?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's for international use.  I nor with spring anymore, so I don't have the sprint sim card anymore.  

Highlighted

Unfortunately, a Sprint SIM is needed for unlock. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have another sim card from sprint,  can you  call me to unlock it please?

Highlighted
Wizard

Howdy Vanessaoliveira. I'll be more than happy to assist in getting this device unlocked. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.