cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Process

Journeyman

Cancellation Process

I've been trying to cancel my service with Sprint because of the price and service signals in my area but I was told I would have to pay the remainder of my lease and STILL return the phone. I don't understand why I have to give it back if I paid for it. I understand there's to be cancelation fees and taxes but giving back a phone I would have just bought is ridiculous. 

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Cancellation Process

I hate to hear you are cancelling. You can check different plans that could save you money at https://sprint.co/2x38EUT. As for the service signals, I know you need to do what is best for you.

While on a lease, Sprint still owns the phone. If you are leaving and want to take the phone with you, you must pay the remaining lease charges and the fair market value of the phone. After that is done, the phone is yours. If you don't want to purchase the phone, you can return it. Here's some information on it. https://sprint.co/2x4hZvI

Let me know if you need anything else.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I am going through the same issue.  Sprint has me extremely frustrated.  I signed up with Sprint in October and had had service issues every day since starting with Sprint.  I was told that there was a tower outage and that the problem would be fixed by the end of November.  The end of November came and my service is still terrible, and guess what, I am out of my 14 day return policy. 

When I try to cancel, Sprint wants to charge me the full price of the phone, which I think is a complete joke.  Sprint is not holding up their end of the deal.  I am roaming at my place of buisness, where I spend about 9 to 10 hours a day.  My job is located in Fort Worth, TX, which is in one of the largest metroplexes in the country and the network still can't deliver.  I need a cell phone for my job, and Sprint's network has made my life incredibly difficult in the workplace since I came on board with them.

As I said I would have canceled prior to 14 days but was told the network was being worked on and would be good to go by the end of November.    Sprint needs to make this right and let me out of my contract without charging me for the phone, which I would gladly return in perfect condition.

Journeyman

It looks like you are having some issues with network coverage. I am going to send you a private message in order to determine what we can do to assist you with those issues.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have submitted a network ticket for you on the network issue and I have escalated your request to cancel to my management team.  Thank you for your time and have a great afternoon!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.