Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get S8 unlocked

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cannot get S8 unlocked

I met the qualifications to have my Samsung S8 unlocked.  Sprint told me to wait a couple of days.  It has been longer than that.  I keep getting a message that SIM unlocking could not be completed.  Please try again later.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Cannot get S8 unlocked

Howdy HoustonMark. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your device unlocked. I'll be more than happy to assist in getting this phone unlocked. What message are you receiving? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Screenshot_20190617-015346_Sprint OMADM.jpg

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for the screen shot. I'd like to take a deeper look into this, and create a new case. I sent you a PM so I can gather that info. 

Here's an article regarding the unlock process: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.