Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged fee but returned phone!!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Charged fee but returned phone!!

I have been a Sprint customer for almost 2 years and in February my daughter wanted to upgrade her phone,  She paid the early upgrade fees and we sent the phone back with the package they sent us in the box the new phone came in.  A few days later another ups package came but I had already sent the phone back.  Now over a month later they are charging me $700 for not returning the phone and lease fees.  I returned the phone!!  I called and they said they had to open a case but my bill will be due soon and I cant, no wont, pay those fees.  This is not how business should be done.  You cant screw over your loyal customers.  I have the tracking info stating you all received it back.  I need something fixed please help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Candy324

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to better assist you with these concerns. I sent you a Private Message, please reply back to me as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i have a feeling sending it back in the box of the new phone was a bad idea and more than likely caused quite a bit of confusion on their end. one of the agents in here will look into it but that is my guess. the last few things i have had to send back just went into the package they sent me..nothing more..the first initial package you received with the new phone..did it contain another package for sending it back or did you send it in the same package the initial one came in?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

The packet the new phone came in came with a full phone return package, the ups label, packat to put it in and instructions. That's what I sent it in.
Highlighted

Ok so it went into that package and not into the new phones box then into the package correct?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Correct,it was sent in a return package
Highlighted

Candy324

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to better assist you with these concerns. I sent you a Private Message, please reply back to me as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I sent you a message, Thanks.
Highlighted

Candy324

I have replied to your message, please reply back to me as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hello. I am having the same problem. My son broke his phone and we returned it through his insurance. They sent us a return envelope, which we put the old phone in and mailed it back per instructions. There was no tracking number. And now I am being billed $345 for not returning it. I know I mailed it three months ago. I spent about an hour and a half on the phone trying to get it resolved five days ago and I was told it would be taken off of my bill, but it is not been removed yet. How do I proceed?

Highlighted

Hello Kathleen87. Not too cool to have to pay for something you returned. Let us have a look. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.