Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about a store who stole 2 iPhones

Highlighted
Journeyman

Complaint about a store who stole 2 iPhones

Hi,

I would like to know how I can formally file a complaint and see who can help us resolve an issue with a branch in NJ. We switched over our accounts and had two phones that Sprint would buy back as long as we started new contracts with them. We returned our phones in March and have been going back and forth with different employees and managers at the store. Our account from our old provider has now gone to collections and it seems no one at sprint could give us an answer as to why we have not received our money for the phones. We sent in 2 final bills and nothing has been done. We finally contacted a store manager who told us to email him and he would get back to us in a couple days and it has now been 2 weeks and is not answering our emails. Sprint now owes us over $1200 and our credit is being affected. Someone please help. 

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Complaint about a store who stole 2 iPhones

This experience concerns me. I'll be happy to review your account to see if there is any indication on why this has not been completed. I'm sending you a private message. Please reply at your convenience.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.

You're welcome, I have provided this information to my Supervisor and she will be filling out and Escalation Form for your request. I am not sure how long it will take, I'm guessing within 7-10 business days. If you have any questions, feel free to reach back out to us and we will be happy to answer your questions.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

Thank you. I will follow up after 10 business days if I do not receive anything. Hopefully this can be sorted out soon since it’s been a problem for over 4 months. Thanks again! 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

We definitely want to get this done for you. We look forward to hearing back from you in 10 days.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.