Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Complaint

Hi who can I speak with regarding a complaint? I have received terrible customer service today. I’ve called in twice from my device using *611 regarding my bill. After holding 11 minutes each time the phone does a half of ring and then it hangs up on me each time! I decided to call in from a different phone number and was transferred to a representative in less than a minute. Is this how Sprint treats there old customers? When I tried filing a complaint with the representative she hung up on me. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Complaint

Hi Bevec301! Thank you for coming here to turn for help. Were you ever able to speak to a manager?

What exactly were you calling about? I can help you here.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been a customer for over 15 years. I went to the store 3 days ago and upgraded my phone to the XR. I asked what kind of deal I could get on an Apple Watch, and he said $109 off. I said no thank you and left. I was scrolling through Facebook and say the 50% off Apple Watch if you upgrade. I called customer service and spoke to numerous people and got numerous answers. Nobody knew how to correct this except to go trade in the phone I have, pay a restocking fee, then get the phone again with the Apple Watch. I called the store and explained the situation and he told me I was not eligible and that’s only for new lines. I said that’s not what the website says. He argued with me even though I told him I have a reference number from the last person I spoke to that detailed everything including my eligibility. He told me customer service can say whatever they want without repercussions and that I can’t get the deal. I was on the phone for 3 hours, spoke to 4 representatives, 2 live chat people and then some. Only to be told to take my phone back because of the 100% satisfaction guarantee. Also the representative told me all I had to do was go to the sprint store to get the deal. I have screen shots of the deal in detail and my conversation through live chat. I want to make a formal complaint because I e never been treated so horrible in 15 years. The last representative I spoke with was in the phone with me for over and hour and continued to call me back. Called  the store for answers and they wouldn’t answer. I called and got someone right away. The store person told me they Re not allowed to speak with telesales. In LIVID! How do I file a formal complain?!?!?!?!

Highlighted

Hi Keshiafantastic. I'm sorry you've been getting the run-around for this. I'd like to try and make this right for you. I'm going to drop you a PM so that I can get some more information and see what we can do from our end here to help you get this sorted out. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.