cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Journeyman

Complaint

In early June my husband and I went to the Sprint store in King of Prussia mall to upgrade our phones. There was an online deal for pre-owned iPhone 7 which we wanted to get. The only color available was rose gold but the store manager, Troy McCollin, said that he can get it for us in black if we give him a few days. He gave us his cell phone number and asked to reach out in a few days. We contacted him in a few days and he informed us that he was still working on it. We texted him a few days later and he again said that he was still working on it. At that time, we noticed that the on-line deal was no longer available, so we texted Troy asking what will happen to our phones. He reassured us that he will take care of everything (we have the entire conversation recorded in text messages). After another week we tried reaching out to him, but he did not answer his phone, nor did he reply to text massages. He finally called us back and said that he had a family emergency and was traveling. We gave him a few days and tried reaching out again but were unsuccessful. We finally went to the store to see if someone else would be able to help us. The gentleman to whom we told the whole story said that he cannot help us and gave us the date and time when Troy will be working and asked to stop by to speak with him. We came in during Troy’s shift, but he again was not there and had another family emergency. Now, six weeks later, we are yet to hear back from Troy McCollin. So after three trips to the store, countless phone calls and text messages we would like to file a formal complaint against Troy McCollin and King of Prussia Sprint store. Please let me know how to do so.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Complaint

Hi Mstefany! I can help out with this.  Can you please send me a Private Message? I'm going to need to get some account info.

Thank you. I've sent you a private message.

Thanks Maryana! I've got that feedback form submitted.  Those are sent to the store manager and regional manager.  For your records, the record of this feedback is 2775992.  Is there anything else I might be able to help with?

What is the next step? What happens after the feedback form is submitted? 

The upper management for that store will reach out to you.  

Thank you. Is there a more formal way to file a complaint? 

You can also email the store manager and district manager directly.  Here are their email addresses. 

Store Manager Email:Antonio.Gozzi@sprint.com

District Manager Email:Maria.Disanti@sprint.com

Thank you for your help today. 

You're welcome! 

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.