cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info

Highlighted
Journeyman

Contact info

My husband sent me a text and there were 3 people total in the text. Him, myself and @spri t.internal.com.

Does anyone know what it is? Sprint says it's nothing from them and nothing in my account. 

Of you know please let me know

50 REPLIES 50
Highlighted

My boyfriend has an email address with my name in it.  What is this? 

Highlighted

Why is this happening? My name @ sprintinteral.com???
Highlighted

Hello @Rosea513,

We're currently researching what is causing the email address to be added on the contacts. I would suggest you to delete/edit the contact in the mean time and, if there's a message thread to that email address, delete it as well.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

There is no message thread. I found the address in my boyfriends phone
Highlighted

If that's the case, please delete the contact from your boyfriend's phone, and create it again with the correct email address.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Shouldn't my name be listed as a participant in the text? It's not but sodoi@sprint.internal.com is listed.

When I click the 'i' it's listed but doesn't show a location. When I click on the name from the location or 'i' screen and then click on the name again a message pops up that says:

Restore "Mail"?

You followed a link that requires the app "Mail", which is no longer on your iPhone. You can restore it from the App Store.
Show in App Store

Cancel

Highlighted

Why do I have this hayden.sprint.internal.com in my phone?  Hayden is my son's name. If I follow link, it takes me to terms and service for godaddy.com. 

Highlighted

Where are you showing this at? Is it in a text, email?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same **bleep**ing problem!!!! Plus two or three other unknown numbers attached to contacts what is going on!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same issue and two or three unknown numbers attached to my wife’s contact what is going on!!!!

If this is a text issue, are you using the default texting application that came loaded on the phone?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Highlighted

It appeared in our contacts list. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.