cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info

Journeyman

Contact info

My husband sent me a text and there were 3 people total in the text. Him, myself and @spri t.internal.com.

Does anyone know what it is? Sprint says it's nothing from them and nothing in my account. 

Of you know please let me know

50 REPLIES 50
Journeyman

Re: Contact info

Hi Cynners. Wow, that is weird. Did the third person write something? 

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Tags (1)
Journeyman

No the third person never replied. All there was, was the text from my husband and my reply to him. Sprint says it is not my email nor any sprint email and ithere is nothing on my account for it. I even talked to Apple and they said talk to sprint. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The third contact I miss typed above - it is c@sprint.internal.com
Journeyman

Cynners. Glad to hear from you. Just to confirm, Do you both have iPhones? Is he able to see the third person as well?

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes the third person is in his contacts saved as an email address under my name 

Journeyman

Cynners. I will have to move our conversation to a Private Message thread so I can take a deeper look into this matter. Please click on my name and select send a Message.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi!

i read your guys conversation and i had the same experience.

i was group texting with my mom and brother and accidentally typed “mo” in the contacts and sent it anyway thinking it wouldn’t be a problem.

then my mom and brother told me that it was sent to this email address 

mo@sprint.internal.com

could you pls help me too.

thanks!

Sprint Social Care

Let me get more details about this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message I sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just recently had the same issue.  L@sprint.internal.com was added to a text conversation.  Has anyone every found out why it does this and is this a security issue with my account?

Sprint Social Care

Hey @suzz, this is not a security issue with your account. Have you tried deleting the whole thread and check if it happens again?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I did delete the thread and blocked l@sprint.internal.com.   In researching that domain,  I saw that it was registered in Switzerland, so was afraid someone would try to hack my account.  When the 'l' first was accidentally typed in or added somehow, it didn't attach to anything so I didn't think anything of it.  Then all of a sudden as I was texting it showed it was l@sprint.internal.com.   So, again, a little concerned about my account being hacked and getting personal information.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.