cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info

Sprint Social Care

Re: Contact info

We totally understand your security concerns. After doing what you did, you shouldn't have any issues with it in the future.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks!

Journeyman

I had the same thing happen? Could u help me too 

Sprint Social Care

Hey Sancheznunez10. Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried the steps suggested by Sprint_Jeffrey in the above post? How often does this happen?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The text messages ive been sending also go to ***@sprint.internal.com. I noticed this recently on my iphone on the last message sent to invite someone to icloud family sharing. It just added itself to the list. Feel like my security has been breached. 

Sprint Social Care

JohnBelushi,

Hello! Have you performed any of the steps previously suggested?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes and i resent incitations for icloud and itunes sharing to another family members and a different *@sprint.internal.com address was added. After contacting apple they said this is a sprint issue and that they have record of it happening to other sprint subscribers. 

Sprint Social Care

@JohnBelushi

Is this address saved in your phone contacts? If so, please try deleting it and let us know if it worked.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No its not in my contacts. Also, all of the contacts have names associated with them. This @sprint.internal.com does not have a name associated with it in the “To:” field; moreover, it displays the email address. For example, the 3 people I invited to icloud and itunes family sharing have their names shown in the “To:” field, because they are contacts. However, this address shows up plainly out of nowhere. 

Again I do not have any email addresses nor phone numbers saved without names. Also, upon searching the contacts that are saved none are associated with any @sprint.internal.com address. And I don’t have any forwarding enabled for voice, text, or any email accounts. 

Sprint Social Care

Hey JohnBelushi, I would also like to confirm, are you sending the text messages as iMessages or regular texts?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

If the recipient has imessage enabled they recieve my message as an imessage otherwise it gets sent as a regular text. This particular @sprint.internal.com message was recieved by whomever they are as a regular text. 

Sprint Social Care

JohnBelushi,

Thank you for the details. I have sent this case for review so we can have more information about the route cause of this. I will reply back as soon as I have a response.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.