cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info

Wizard

Re: Contact info

Sounds like this is just spam. I think an update to the phone is needed. What kind of phone do you have?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I am using the default texting application that came with the phone.

@Anomolous, Have you tried editing the contact information for your son? Is it on every contact in your phone book? What kind of device do you have?

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Patron

I am having the same problem. I can’t find  this in my contact list but only if I open new text it will appeared as a contact. I can block it but not sure how to delete from my phone.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy Anomolous. Have you tried AnnGee77 suggestion? How about updates, have they been completed?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Wrong not spam zero answers from sprint or apple I paid for a good reverse look up ap these are people she knows or has been in contact with here's why I care she's on the run with my 8 year old boy in my new truck I have congestive heart failure stage 4 diagnosed a month ago she left 2 weeks ago to Montana only way she could was say I was going to hurt her total bs but I will find these people 

Journeyman

Hi, this just happened to me last night! I sent my friend a picture that I took of my daughter in her Halloween costume and I got a reply text with my friend and a 3rd party labeled cte@sprint.internal.  I'm very concerned because I'm thinking this source had now obtained a photo of my child and whatever they are able to acquire from my phone.  What's even more alarming is based on the comments this is not coming from Sprint. Is that correct?

Journeyman

Hello, can you assist me as well. This just happened to me last night. The 3rd part in the text was cte@sprint.internal 

Journeyman

20181101_085540.jpg

Journeyman

I never got any answers I did find out I had law enforcement tracking my phones because of a bs protection order that she got with zero evidence or proof for 5 years I won't live five years so I kinda had to give up say good bye to my boy and my wife with no explanation or even a phone call 

Journeyman

I just received a text from my mom that usually goes straight to our thread. Instead, a new thread was formed with an address listed as ******@sprint.internal.com. One, why did this happen, and two, do I need to be concerned about security issues now regarding info I have saved in my phone??? 

Journeyman

Has anyone got to the bottom of the mysterious @sprint.internal.com problem? This happened to me today when my sister texted me and I noticed a c@sprint.internal.com was in our group chat. Pretty sure it came from my sisters phone cause it’s not in any of my contacts. It’s definitely not a domain that Sprint owns.  I’m treating this as a definite security concern until we get answers on what exactly is going on. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.