Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defrauded, unable to speak with resolution person

Highlighted
Journeyman

Defrauded, unable to speak with resolution person

Called customer service in late December to cancel account. It was a very difficult call as the rep would not cancel account and repeatedly put me on hold to come back and offer new plans. At one point, after an HOUR on the phone, I told her she was holding me hostage. I was very clear about canceling my account. Finally she took my payment for the residual money left on my phone and gave me a confirmation number and said I could switch it to Verizon in 72 hours. Well, I never did switch the phone over as my husband bought my son a new iPhone. I have not used the phone or the service since that call.

Today I realized they were still billing me (it’s been a crazy 6 months). I called customer service and the rep said I had cancelled the lease on the phone NOT  the account! Seriously?!

I told her no, I cancelled the account and paid off the phone - so obviously the other rep did not cancel the account and lied to me.

Now they are saying  I cannot be credited for the fees.

This is completely outrageous- totally lied to and deceived.

Sprint should be ashamed-

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.