cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissatisfied With Sprint Thus Far!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dissatisfied With Sprint Thus Far!

So I became a sprint customer on 3/28/2019. I scheduled a preliminary meeting at 6 o’clock that afternoon. Through a lot of thought and debate from my spouse and I. We decided to port out phone numbers over from another service provider. I chose to get the I-Phone XR. And my spouse went with a free phone LG G7 ThinQ. There was a problem porting my phone number over. I was at the store from 6:00pm to 10:18pm. (Problem #1) The reason my phone number wouldn’t port over was because the sales rep at the store entered the wrong phone number. The manager was nice enough to waive sign- up fees. Or so I thought. After we finally ported my number over. (Problem #2) I realized that they had installed my phone number on the LG, and my spouses on the I-Phone I wanted. He said he would fix it. (Problem #3) he didn’t even give me a proper copy of my lease agreement. I asked what my monthly bill would be and he said that I would have to wait until it posed to the MySprint app. (Problem #4) the miss entered phone number was now associated with the login for my Sprint account. I spent all night and the better part of the morning getting the phone number put on correct devices. (Problem #5) I just got a copy of my bill, and it is outrageous! I was unenrolled from my flex lease, because of the phone number not being properly installed on correct device. It also shows that I’m paying for three devices when I only have two. The original terms that were discussed were $0 with bill credit for the LG, and $15.00 a/mo with bill credit for I-Phone XR.  I am very unhappy with Sprint in general. And if I would have known it would have been this big of a hassle, I would have went to Verizon. As of now I will not recommend anyone to go to Sprint. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi Cblade. That is definitely not the kind of experience we want you as a new customer to be dealing with. These all seem like issues we can easily address. I'll be sending you a PM so we can get some additional information and review to get this sorted out. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

I had terrible with experience with sprint as well. They made me go to different stores. One store even lost my old SIM and expecting me to pick up a new SIM from OLD carrier. I needed that for the second device. I think sprint store people are not well trained for their jobs. I planned to buy Ipad for my trip but they couldn't get me one when I visited the store. Makes me feel like choosing sprint is a bad idea. 

Highlighted

Hi Naveen. I'm sorry you had a poor experience in store and would like to help out how we can. I might not be able to do much about the lost SIM from you previous carrier, but I'd like to check in on your other issues for you. When you say they made you go to different stores, is that because you were looking for a particular device (such as the iPad you referenced) that they didn't have in stock at one store? What was the reason you were being sent to another store?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

I had to go to different stores because no one from the store wants to fix the issues. I went to the stores with all my documents including my passport. I had to quit my hours of work to visit the sprint store. recently went to sprint to fax the documents. The store had issues ending the documents. It took hours for them to send the documents. In the end, they said fraud department is closed please call them tomorrow. I don't understand what I have to do to get my own account unlocked. Please please, I am begging you to unlock my account. I have been calling the number you provided to me. You can pull up my account and check the call history. After I switched to sprint all I did was calling sprint and going to sprint stores. Its been 3 weeks still the issue was not resolved. Is there anyone who can fix this? I doubt it. 

Highlighted

I apologize that I'm not clear on what the original issue is, and why the fraud department is involved. I'm happy to review the account. But I must tell you, that with the fraud department involved, if they're needing something specific done, I probably won't be able to work that for you. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.