cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does sprint have a department that can help in financial hardship if it’s temporary

Journeyman

Does sprint have a department that can help in financial hardship if it’s temporary

We have been with sprint for 3years and now have ran into a financial hardship recently. My husband lost his job and I have a sprint bill of $1600 facing me this month with a payment of $1000 due this Friday. We can’t pay that much money right now he’s at least three more weeks waiting for his unemployment checks to begin and due to health concerns I’m limited to what I can do right now but am still trying to work. Does sprint have a department that can temporarily help or break down your bill? I can pay part just not the whole thing and I need to know if the service is interrupted, which without help I’m afraid they’ll be no other choice, how long I have to reinstate it 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Does sprint have a department that can help in financial hardship if it’s temporary

I'm truly sorry to hear this Bribrikaysie. I've been down this road myself  a couple times, and know the struggle. I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway I can. Since this is such a private matter I sent you a PM. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.