cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Lease Phone Purchase

Highlighted
Journeyman

Extended Lease Phone Purchase

I took a look at my bill today and it says:The lease for this line of service has completed its term agreement. You can find this information in your lease agreement in the "Options Upon Expiration of the Lease Term". As a reminder, leased phones must be returned to Sprint or purchased for fair market value. To determine your leased device's current worth (Fair Market Value): visit https://secure.sprintbuyback.com/cns/device_list" How do I go about starting this process? I am ready to purchase at fair market value, but I don't see the option. I'm afraid Sprint won't honor this based on multiple posts like this. But I wanted to see what others experienced. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Porshab04,

Hello, thank you very much for reaching out to us, I will be more than glad to provide you with the information requested. I've sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

How can I purchase my phone. Don't see any links or instructions 

Highlighted

Replying To: Thovi,

At the end of your lease, you can visit a Sprint Store and get assistance from them purchasing the leased device. You can locate and make appointments at the closest Sprint Store at Sprint.com/storelocator.

Your lease contract may offer a purchase option, which will allow you to purchase your device at the end of your lease term. Two ways to find out.

Sprint.com  - Sign in to sprint.com and from the My Sprint dashboard scroll to the device and click on View Agreement to see the Purchase price option. 

My Sprint mobile app - Click on the Account icon (person in a circle) and view the Purchase price option

If you have any other questions or concerns about this, please let me know and have a great day! 🙂

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem at the end of my lease. How do i determine the fair market value. I have been to the sprint store and all they will do is say i have to pay the end of lease option. However, my contract explicitly says that once i am past the 30 days, i can purchase the phone for the "fair market value," but no one in customer service or in the store can provide this price. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.