Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Charges On my sprint account

Highlighted
Journeyman

Extra Charges On my sprint account

Hello,

I am a sprint customer with 4 active lines (Family plan) since 2017.

1. I was on a freedom mrc plan since 2017 and was not mentioned while purchasing that this is a promo offer for 15 months. I am okay with this point of not telling the expiration of promo plan

2. I get to know about the promo offer has a validity till jan 2019 for my account from the sprint store when I visit for upgrade in November. This is fine, I then connect with sprint customer care and explain that if this is the case i would not like to continue with the service. Then the sprint customer transfers me to the account manager where she tells me that sprint wont charge extra amount of $25 on each line (for 2 lines in my case). I asked her for a written confirmation via email, but she said she could not email me as it is not allowed but told me she will have it written on my account notes. I dont recall the name of the account manager but it was something like Natasha or Natalie. So in the feeling of not getting charged extra I stay with sprint and upgrade two of my phones to Iphone XS max in december and ignoring the other cellular provider offers during the time of thanksgiving season.

3. My account gets charged extra $25 on each line i.e $50 but since i have autopay i paid $40 in february bill cycle then i again contact sprint and ask about the charges and explain the whole scenario listed in point 2, then i get transferred to account department again at this point the representative tells me that they will re-imburse my $40 extra charges and will look in to the scenario in coming 7- 8 days and will call you and get your account back to the promo as promised in point 2.

I did not got any call after that.

4.My march bill cycle is still charged extra $40 same as feb bill cycle with no change in billing amount. Again when i call the representative and tell her the situation she transfers me to the account manager and confirms about my call in point 2 and 3, but denies any notes written. At this point she says there are no any notes written by previous account manager and when I ask if you can monitor my calls as you record for quality and training purposes you will find what is promised and what is not delivered. At this point she tells it take a lot of time and also tells me that NO NOTES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ON MY ACCOUNT.

Request to the team who handles account, if you monitor the call in the month of November 2018 and Feb 2019 you will get to know what the account manager promised.

Question is despite of confirming in point 2 and 3, I could have switched for a better offer in Nov 2018 it would have saved my money.

Please don't promise if you cannot deliver.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Extra Charges On my sprint account

I'm happy to look into this more for you if you'd like. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Yes please if you can help me and investigate on this it would be much appreciated.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Sure. Please send me a PM with your phone number and account PIN please. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Yes not only that but also to keep me on the promo plan of MRC as confirmed.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.