cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up with Sprint!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fed up with Sprint!!!!!!!

I have been with Sprint for almost 15yrs., the last 5yrs or so have been horrible. I've had issues with the service at my home (to which they suggested I get some sort of box), I've horrible connections, and dropped calls. I said all that to say I still stayed with the company because I don't like to move around. But here recently I am beyond my wits end. I added a line for my daughter a year or so ago. I initally purchased a refurbished phone that was on installments. A few months ago the phone stopped working, I took it back to the Sprint store and activated a phone that I OWNED prior to adding the line. In January I decided to look through my documents and realized that I was being charged installments for a phone that I OWNED. I contacted Sprint and my bill was adjusting. I got my bill for February and they are still charging me Installments. Long story short I've contacted Sprint on 3 occasions for this issue and for service and dropped call issues. I called again this morning because my services are disconnected to try and rectify the issue and spoke with someone by the name of Miguel.  He then goes on to say that he reviewed the notes and charges on my account and could offer me an adjustment of $55 to cover the 10 months of installments. My question to him was, why not charge me at all and that way you won't have to keep adjusting  my bill! I got nowhere!!!!!!!!!!  I requested the Escalation dept, to which he replied he didn't have information regarding the escalation dept. First off, I don't like being lied, secondly, if Sprint is tired of me calling then correct the issues that people are having and stop putting erroneous charges on bills. I then ask Miguel to ues the $55 adjustment for the past due amount of $108 and that I would pay the balance and set up a pay plan for the new charges. He refused to help me and I again asked for escalations, at this point I'm furious and I'm over Sprint. I have 2 months left on my contract and I will pay off the other line. I have never in my life been so frustrated! It's a task just trying to understand the other person on the other end and then to be lied to just infuriates me. I have referred customers to Sprint, I have continued my service with Sprint even after all the dropped calls and horrible service because I like being stable and not moving around. But clearly Sprint do not value their customers, so I will take my services elswhere.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Fed up with Sprint!!!!!!!

Good morning Moebren.

Thank you for contacting us with this matter. First we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience caused. Under no circumstances we want our most valuable members to feel frustrate in any way. At Sprint, customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise that. We would like to review your account and help you resolve these issues. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.