cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing a Complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Filing a Complaint

How do I file a formal complaint against a store employee? I had the worst expereince in a Sprint store (Store 148 in Laurel, MD) and I want Sprint Corporate to know.  I can't file a complaint at the store becasue the awful employee is one of the managers.

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care

Re: Filing a Complaint

Hello GLT 1979 

We apologize for your recent experience. Here at Sprint we value our customers and their expectation. We are very concern to read about your experience. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've been calling around and trying to look up my slate 8 tablet because it's not working it won't start up and if it does by chance it will blink and start over again and again everybody keeps telling me to call the next person I've been at this for two days I just want my tablet to work out get a new one

Hey there Slate8!

When did your tablet start to experience this issue? Did it receive any physical damage or did it just started doing this randomly? Please click here and follow the steps. If the issue persist, we advise you to take the tablet to one of our repair stores. You can click this link to locate your nearest repair store.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

The Sprint store a 3396 w century blvd has uber in it i went for my inspection yesterday an i was talking to the mechanic an the girl in the red shirt was so rude to the mechanic talking to her like she was dumb an all she did was tell me the same thing the other girl was saying she was being very petty for no reason it was alot i felt very uncomfortable at the whole situation it was alot then going back to that one she had a really bad attitude ive never it was alot 

Sprint Social Care

Beautiful1

Thanks for taking the time to express your concerns.

We're sorry for the impasse this situation may have caused you.

Please reply back to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I would really like to know where i can file a complaint against sprint from selling me a broken phone.

Sprint Social Care

Snowviar

This is very concerning! We'd like to confirm, how did you purchase the phone (online, through our Telesales department or at the store)? Is this a new or a Certified Pre-Owned device? What issues are you currently experiencing with the phone? Did you try to get back to the point of sales to return it?

Please provide us with more details.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Just got off line with a very rude chat agent named David O.  Where can I file a complaint on him please?

Journeyman

Hi lrwilliams89. We sent you a private message to look into this. Please check your inbox.

Journeyman

Can you please send me a private message? I would like to know how I can file a complaint. 

Thanks,

Master

HURLONDA10 sure :), I sent you a message, please check your inbox.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.