cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal Complaint Process

Journeyman

Formal Complaint Process

Sprint,

Can somebody please tell me how to file a formal complaint against the service I received at a Sprint store two days ago??!?!? I have been trying for 48hours to just figure out this non-user friendly forum and how to file a complaint. When i go to "Contact Us" the website claims there's a chat box to chat with a live person that never appears in my window. I swear, Sprint is purposely making the complaint process difficult to see how many people just give up. Please contact me with a means of speaking with an actual person or else I will have to turn to the BBB for help in resolving my issue.

Charles

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Formal Complaint Process

the site itself is more peer to peer but agents are in here for the deeper stuff. one of the agents il pop in to assist you with this.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Yeah it might be best to call them on the phone and let them know as well. Hopefully they will get your issue resovled again when it comes to Customer Service No Matter who the copmay is. Sometimes it's who your dealing with you might get someone that know what they are talking about or more informed and sometimes you do get someone that does have the correct information. Again it will alway Vary not matter what the matter is and what company it's with. Are you having issues with your device? 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We can help you out with your complaint. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.