cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10/10+/10e Perma -Roaming - The Sequel

Journeyman

Re: New phone, same issues

@RLARKIN51 wrote:

Didn't last long stopped working by time I got home. 

Well my husband woke up and I brought his phone into the same room I am in and mine says LTE and had a couple bars his says 1X and isn't any better mine is so far. Sprint said they refreshed data on both phones and I saw my phone saying sim card refreshing or something like that and mine starting sending pics when they weren't before. But his wouldn't and said 1X instead of LTE. Actually now my husbands phone does say LTE but he has the roaming icon and I don't It's weird. So I called Sprint back and asked them to refresh his data again so I could see the message sim card refreshing or whatever message I saw and his has no message at all and it's not letting Sprint refresh the data. She said he might need new Sim I don't know.

Journeyman

Strange that it works at home with MB (magic box), however it puts out excellent strength and quality according to the Sprint

Journeyman

Hit post before finishing in error.

Sprint Network Tool. It puts out band 41.

Journeyman

Re: No service still

@Aerizeon wrote:

Unfortunately, it seems they are unable to install the test software on ANY of the S10s - the addon isn't sideloading the test onto the phones, and there won't be an update for the test suite until tomorrow sometime.

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

With that said, as of tomorrow morning, the stores will have a new test to run on S10s phones to verify if they are broken or not.  So take it in tomorrow. 

Does anyone know if they got the test software in the repair centers working today...trying to go down Monday but dont want to waste a trip if they cant even run that test yet.....

Journeyman

I hope Samsung sends me a new phone.  will have to wait about a week and a half though.

Wizard

This is getting ridiculous. I've disabled B25. This is dangerous and highly annoying. Seems to be going better with B25 disabled. I know it's not "proper" but it allows us to use our thousand dollar phones. 

Journeyman

went to my local corp non repair store and they exchanged my device with a new s10 plus. after 3 hours of use my new phone works as it should. switching between all 3 bands. my sprint corp store is switching out anyones device that has the lte failure as long as a ticket has been made via repair store, call, or online chat. The assitant manager said another update was due today but pushed back. they said its a known nation wide multiple carrier wide problem. they updated my phone to the current asd5 update before they would even activate it. 

Journeyman

Sprint Refuses to Replace Device

Sprint refuses to replace my device. How can I escalate this?
Journeyman

Was told next update is scheduled for 4/30 

@RLARKIN51 wrote:

Stopped by corporate repair store today.   Said an update was being pushed out yesterday/today, but looking further it was pulled back. Notes said they are still working on it.

Got a new SIM and so far working, we'll see for how long.

Journeyman

@shamrock505 wrote:

Was told next update is scheduled for 4/30 

@RLARKIN51 wrote:

Stopped by corporate repair store today.   Said an update was being pushed out yesterday/today, but looking further it was pulled back. Notes said they are still working on it.

Got a new SIM and so far working, we'll see for how long.

So Sprint has a way to test the S10 but they don't have the software yet? should my husband go in there and try to get a new sim? This is unlocked from Samsung he can't wait till the 30th for another update they probably won't even exchange him out now. I don't know what to tell him to do.

Journeyman

I was told by a Sprint manager today as well that another software update will be released on April 30th. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlocked replacement phone from best buy still rockin. I feel very lucky.

@Em_Will_I_Am  I'm still on build asua. No force update yet.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.