cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S7 Unlock UICC

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S7 Unlock UICC

Hello I have a problem. I have a galaxy s7 that is already paid, and I called to sprint to unlock this phone to use any other SIM and then they told me that is already unlock but when I go to 'unlock uicc' that said that my phone is just allows to use sprint sims and when I click there that send me 'internal error 407' and I already try dialing ##72786# and still the same error. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Galaxy S7 Unlock UICC

prior to an agent contacting you in here make sure you have the Sprint sim card back in the phone..that its turned on (and plugged in charging if needed) and that it is connected to wifi.

if Sprints side is showing the phone is unlocked but on your side it is not that usually means one of those things were not in place when the unlock code was sent to the phone. unlocks usually take a couple days to take care of so its more than likely it missed the signal.

once all of this is done post in here that it is taken care of so the agent knows before hand.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

Hey. Lets get this all straightened out. When you requested for unlock did you have the phone connected to Wi-Fi, powered on, plugged in, and with a SIM card in the phone?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not sure. Maybe I didn't have the phone with a SIM card.

Highlighted
Wizard

That's probably what the issue is. The Sprint SIM card has to be in the phone, for it to be unlocked. I'm going to send you a PM now, to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.