Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Highlighted
Journeyman

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I would like to find a place to make a complaint. Ive been with Sprint for so long and after the trouble that i have been experiencing with customer service  I after being mislead that in order to have my phone unlocked I would have to pay off the phone I paid off the phone now they are telling me they cannot unlock my phone because I have a bill when technically the phone is mine now , I spoke to rep after rep since Jan 1st !!!! and manager after manager and still nothing resolved and my phone isn't unlocked I have been hung up on and also told they will call me back . I am beyond frustrated , I have also asked for corporate number and still got nothing.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

are you trying to get it unlocked domestically so you can take it to another carrier or internationally unlocked?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Hello tianah07, let's figure this out. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Keep in mind that in order to unlock a device from Sprint's network, there are some criteria it has to meet. You can review our Unlock Policy by visiting www.Sprint.com/unlock .

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.