cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I File a Formal Complaint??

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I File a Formal Complaint??

I have been a faithful customer of your company for many years.

Recently I switched companies due to the consistent lies of Sprint representative when I upgraded my phone.

I was frustrated when your sales representative was trying to take advantage of my new plan and phone in different locations.

I have a plan for many years where my long distance is blocked to prevent extra charges. I use an app called Whatsup to Spain all the time and also in case my phone get stolen.

I call consistently to Spain every day for many years and my phone bill is also the same amount every month and I’ve never paid overage. That is why I am so upset with Sprint.

I recently got a bill that is over $1000 due to  long distance charges.

You guys switch my plan without authorization, and now I’m getting charged for my long distances calls.

I try to reach the billing department and since I am no longer a Sprint customer I can’t get through, I keep getting disconnected and a message saying that the office is closed.

I have tried many times and finally I contacted a department of long distance, totally a waste of my time.

All your phone operators are over sea’s or out of the country and your employees are barely understandable, they can’t do anything, they don’t have any access to fix my situation, they say they will review and they will send me a letter in a couple of weeks. I never receive anything except a new bill with a higher amount.

I keep trying to contact them and is the same results.

I have excellent credit, I always paid on time and I am very concern about  my credit and nothing is getting resolved.

You guys can’t change my plan without my authorization and charge me a huge bill, I feel that is the punishment for leaving your company.

Time keeps passing and nothing is being done.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: How do I File a Formal Complaint??

Hey. I'd like to look into this for you. I'm going to send you a private message.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.