cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unlock my Samsung S5?

Journeyman

How do I unlock my Samsung S5?

I am giving my old phones to my younger family members as I am upgrading us next week. I cannot get through to customer service or online. What is going on?! I just want to get these ready for them!!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How do I unlock my Samsung S5?

HI Akaeroller71!

We'll be more than happy to assist you with this matter. Please reply to the Private Message I sent you.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Dear friends Hello: I'm a Sprint S5 phone with a network lock and I want to unlock and I'm not sure if it can be unlocked successfully because I have been fooled once, I would like to use China Unicom's SIM card, can be explained in the letter that I have no data connection to unlock, I hope you can succeed, my name is Liu .Thank you.

Sprint Social Care

18195207786john

Thanks for contacting us! Please know that in order for the device to be internationally unlocked, there are some requirements that needs to meet.

You can learn more about our Unlock Policy by clicking here.

You can call our International department at +1-817-698-4199, this is a toll number available for China. You can also contact them through the chat channel by clicking here.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i have the same problem 

@Sprint_Ciara wrote:

18195207786john

Thanks for contacting us! Please know that in order for the device to be internationally unlocked, there are some requirements that needs to meet.

You can learn more about our Unlock Policy by clicking here.

You can call our International department at +1-817-698-4199, this is a toll number available for China. You can also contact them through the chat channel by clicking here.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Sprint Social Care

danirnq

Thanks for reaching out to us! Have you check our unlock policy? If no, please click here in order to do so.

If you're currently in the USA, you can contact our International department at: 888-226-7212 or contact them through the chat channel by clicking here.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.